Friday 11 January 2013

Scandal Band



Scandal Band

    Aside from anime I also love Jpop Music, sobrang daming bands ang gusto ko pero this band is really my favorite.
   Well let me introduce them they are the SCANDAL band an all girls jpop/jrock band formed in Osaka, Japan the band consist of age from 24 to 21. After this blog gagawa ako ulit ng isa pa para personally ay ma-intoduce ko sila one by one, I will just give some information.


 Haruna Ono
> haruna is the lead vocalist and serves as the leader of the band, aside from that she also plays the rhythm guitar.


 


Mami Sasazaki
> mami is lead guitarist of the band of the band, it is said that among the girls mami has the serious aura whenever their in the stage.


  

             

Tomomi Ogawa
> tomo as called by the fans is the bass guitarist of the group and also one of my crushes. :)




 Rina Suzuki

> oh well she is really my big crush, rina is the drummer of the band and shall i say the cutest of them all.  :)





Sooner or maybe later I will post their songs,so who's you're bet??

I will really appreciate if you comment you're bet.. well SCANDAL forever!!!!  


 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment